So you have a script that you want to direct! Excelent. We would love to have a look at it and consider it for our festival. There are a few restrictions that you should be aware of before you send us your work! So please read the below very carefully!
AGE NOTICE: Please understand that we cannot have volunteers who are younger than 17 years of age. (sorry if that affects you!!)
1. If you wrote this script – please apply as a playwright, not a director.
2. The script must have a run time of under 30 minutes
3. Send us an email that contains the following:
- The subject line of the email must be: DIRECTORIAL SUBMISSION: Name of Play, Director Name (your name)
- A brief synopsis of the script
- Casting requirements
- The cost of rights for the play (if any) and who holds them
- A .pdf copy of the script
- Your contact info
- Your availability for the months of May through the beginning of July
4. Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If you have any questions about the submission process please do not hesitate to ask BEFORE submitting! We can be reached at the following email addresses: